Machine vision systems are used in many stations during the tile production process, from the study of the raw material before pressing to the exit from the kiln and transport.
Inspection of defects in machine vision tiles.
● Cost savings and return on investment in record time.
● The detection of defects such as incomplete silk-screen printing, broken tips or lack of material, allow for a selection and removal of the product before the following processes, optimizing handling costs or the amount of gas or electricity in the baking process.
● Automatic classification of quality levels, performance improvement and OEE.
● Data acquisition and recording for automatic correction and process optimisation.
● A key element in industry 4.0.
● Screen printing inspection software for tiles
Some controls carried out by means of machine vision:
● Control of silk-screen printing by KeraJet injection moulding.
● Verification of geometric models.
● Colour and degradation analysis.
● Preventive maintenance.
● Detection of surface defects.
● Control of presence of blows and material faults.
● Presence of drops.
● Breakage of tips and edges.
● Ceramic defects catalogue.
● Dimensional control.
● Height and width measurement.
● Concavity and convexity measurement.
● Linearity control.
● Texture analysis and 3D material distribution.
● Texture analysis and distribution of 3D tile material.