Multispectral cameras allow visualization of long wavelengths, beyond the range of human-eye vision, especially the range from 1,200 nm to 1,700 nm.
The new cooperation with BlueVision gives Vision Online the possibility to talk to our customers about new markets and new applications. The upcoming demonstration at Advanced Factories 2019 during week 15 in Barcelona will show interested public the benefits of this technology by looking through silicon, which is non-transparent to the human eye, but transparent to SWIR.
1. Spectroscopic prism imaging camera
This series uses prismatic optics to scatter incident light at different wavelengths or different light characteristics. These spectroscopic cameras will make it easier to discriminate scratches or foreign items that may be difficult to discriminate by a single wavelength.
3 Wavelengths Line Scan Camera
- BV-C5400 3 Wavelengths 4K RGB Line Scan Camera
- BV-C5200 3 Wavelengths 2K RGB Line Scan Camera
Area scan camera 3 wavelengths
- BV-C8300 3 RGB Wavelengths VGA Area Scan Camera
- BV-C8320CL 3 RGB SXGA Area Scan Camera RGB Wavelengths NEW
2 Wavelengths Line Scan Camera
- BV-C3500 Wide Bandwidth Line Scan Camera
- BV-C3510CL Broadband Line Scan Camera (BTO product) NEW
- BV-C3300 P&S Wave Separation Line Scan Camera
- BV-C3350 Dual Focal Line Scan Camera (BTO Product)
- BV-C3200 2 Wavelengths Line Exploration Camera
- BV-C3210CL 2 Wavelengths Line Scan Camera (BTO Product) NEW
- BV-C3201 SWIR Double Sweep Camera Line Speed
2. Short-wave infrared (SWIR) line scan cameras
This series provides dedicated line scan cameras for short wave infrared (SWIR). The wavelength range is mainly from 950 nm to 1,700 nm. BV-C3101 and BV-C2906 from 900 nm to 2,600 nm.
- BV-C3100 SWIR Line Scan Camera
- BV-C3120CL SWIR Line Scan Camera (Product BTO) NEW
- BV-C2905 SWIR Line Scan Camera
- BV-C3101 SWIR Line Scan Camera (BTO product)
- BV-C2906 SWIR Line Scan Camera
- BV-C3110CL SWIR Line Scan Camera NEW
3. Shortwave Infrared (SWIR) Area Scanning Camera
This series comprises area scan cameras dedicated to short-wave infrared (SWIR). The sensors to be used are VGA and QVGA type and both handle wavelengths from 950nm to 1,700 nm.
- BV-C2900 SWIR VGA Camera
- BV-C2901 Air Cooling Chamber VGA SWIR
- BV-C2903 QVGA SWIR Camera
More info in SWIR – Short wave infrared