What is incredibly powerful, individually configurable and combinable with more than 300 different camera types from different manufacturers? Vicosys® 5400
- Fast image processing for compute-intensive applications with high image data throughput thanks to the Intel® processor of the 6th generation.
- Replaces its predecessor Vicosys® 4400 and offers almost twice the image processing power.
- Housing compact and robust, identical in construction to Vicosys® 5300.
- Camera interface: GigE vision with PoE and parallel image acquisition.
- Process interface: CANopen or Sercos 3, Modbus, various digital I/O, TCP/IP.
Vicosys® 5400 – a high-performance image processing system for complex tasks and time-critical program sequences.
What can the Vicosys® 5400 do for you?
Blob analysis, grey value test, 360° pattern search or rotary position with moments, image unscrewing or edge counting Gradient – exemplary tasks that can be completed quickly with this configuration.
The configuration is done through the powerful graphical configuration environment VCWin.
More information in: Vicosys Vision System